the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, August 21, 2006

procrastination or lack of inspiration??

Ok, so here's the deal...sorry about the lack of update but it happens right? but i'm updating now so you should be happy!! (and by you, i mean sugarsticks because no one really reads this...) anywho...

i've been trying to crochet my little heart out but find the tv more entertaining, maybe i should turn it off, but maybe i'll do some tonite because there's really nothing too entertaining on! I should have ran today but eh, it happens...

i did crochet at lunch and got out about 1 1/2 squares in like 20 minutes so i think that was good. I started this bolero last night but i don't think i like it, i need a larger hook to make it better i think, maybe i should alter the pattern or something because it's just too tight, and no i'm not a big kid and using the right yarn! who uses the right yarn? honestly? come on, i know you dont 24/7, so lay off!

but i don't know if i'm too bored or uninterested or just tired by the time i get home to crochet or not! i should really get on all the stuff that i've started! soon i'm going to get the book that i'm missing to finish a couple of things and maybe i'll get a different one instead, i dont know yet! who knows really? i want to finish stuff but want the results NOW, not in like 4 hours...i really must not have the patience!! lol...maybe i should work on that? but anyway, i'm going to search for randomness on the internet!


toodles!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    Yeah, I know what you mean about that patience thing. I am trying to figure out lace knitting and so far have had to restart the scarf I am working on twice...but i think this time I'll try using a different yarn...one with a bit more stretch...I don't think mercanized cotton offers enough "give." Anyway, whatever and GANBATTE on your shrug. (GANBATTE=work really hard, with gusto)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    Hey, LISTEN...you need to UPDATE, man. What else am I supposed to do when I'm bored? All right, love ya, man...catch ya later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home