the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

i just saw hulk hogan's butt...

seriously, i was watching vh1 and he was changing...i think he sun tans nude because his butt was not white!! ok...enough about not crochet related items!

i've been barred from buying new yarn, though i was oh so tempted today but only bought yarn that was necessary to finish projects (new ones that i've started in the mean time...) so let's list what i want and what i need to finish or start...i'm not sure if that sentence made sense...

1. afghan, i'm on an hiatus, i'm down to like 14 balls left to crochet...about 10 of each color so i'm having fun times...well not really...but i'm working on that!!

2. the black shrug that i never finished from the happy hooker of my friends...and i need to either buy the book or need to try and get my friend to send me the pattern :)

3. a shrug from AC Moore that i found online, it's really easy and i'm making good progress on it! I may actually finish something!

4. the shrug from crochetme.com that is taking forever to do since it's made of granny squares...boo at the granny squares right now!

5. the football coaster thingy for my boyfriend...it's awesome...i got it from the 1980s crochet today that my grandma gave me! i have the yarn i just needed the right needles (which i bought today...more explaination later...)

6. another shrug from online...really simple but i needed a bigger needle...

so i think that 6 projects is way too many for me and i really need to finish a few of these, hopefully i'll finish the afghan by the time that it gets cold so that i can use it!! Oh, so about my new needles...i went to the hobby lobby and got a bunch of new needles, i wanted them in aluminum but i only got 2 small ones instead in that...now i wanted large needles too...like size P!! so i broke down and got acrylic ones that are glittery (somewhat by choice!) so i have all the needles i need!! i was going to just buy a set, but i already have a couple and didn't want repeats..so it's all good now and i'm happy and can get down to business...i used to way back in the day have all the needles but somehow they got lost!!

and it's a beautiful day out! Also i'm using crochet as a distraction...i started this cleanse where i only eat fruits and veggies and these shakes and vitamin things so i get all the stuff my body needs! don't worry i do have dr. supervision! So don't worry but i'm kinda crabby because i don't get my chocolate! but i'm gonna go eat what i call "supper"

Kar

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    Wow, you do have a lot of projects. You wanna hear something funny? On my list of projects I simply decided not to include my mom's bag (still incomplete and may remain so forEVER). You should put up pictures, hobo. :P

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    Oh, something else. What are you doing on the 17th? Wanna go to the Renegade Craft Fair with me (and the Cossack)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home