the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Friday, October 20, 2006

i'm a bad blogger....

I'm sorry for whoever reads this...i haven't blogged forever...

and part of that reason is that i haven't crocheted for awhile, i just haven't gotten the nerve to start again but i was thinking yesterday that i really need to start, so now i'm going to start and crochet more. I think the cold is actually getting me in the mood for it! And I also have to get some smaller hooks since i need it. But i promise i'll blog more tomorrow and add in some pictures finally!! The boy doesn't come until later that night so i'll have some time to blog...

but in other news, i went shopping tonite and bought stuff for work...i got 3 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, a couple shirts and a really nice pair of black BCBG shoes (just the shoes at nordstrom rack)...it was very nice...but its all good...and i promise a nice big blog tomorrow!

kar

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    I'm super stoked about your upcoming blog post, man! Now, you know that you've commited yourself to actually DOING it, right? :-P Anyways, still trying to find someone to cover my shift this weekend. And you should crochet some socks and join Socktoberfest with me!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    I don't host my pictures for my blog...I just click the picture icon and load them right into the post. I have a flickr account, though...it might be faster to do it through something like that...I don't know. I'm frantically searching for someone to take my shift. Tell me, is this a party that will go well into the night? because I could always show up at or after midnight if the shindig's still goin' strong. Oh, and how about tomorrow night (the 25th) for a craft party? I'll message you my # in myspace...call and let me know. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home