the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Look I'm posting!!

I finished David's scarf yesterday and it's been a relief (i'll post pics tonite)! I'm hoping to start one of the sweaters tonite or tomorrow. About the sweater for me for the wedding, I found yarn!! So I'm awaiting the delivery of that yarn...it's a light yellow baby alpaca. This will be my first time using such a high quality yarn and I'm so happy that it will be for the wedding! That's if I like the way it turns out....And i may have to add some beading to it as well.

Wedding plans:
(This week)
- I will cut all of the directions inserts at work today because it needs to be done.
- I will spray a test sheet of the postcards to see if I like it sprayed or not.

(Next week)
- I will start on the photo guest book since I have to have that done relatively soon. And we're just going to litter it with engagement pics and maybe one or two others.
- I will finish all of the flower work and get it put away someplace out of the office.


I'm deciding if I want another insert about h'or d'heurves or not. The invite says that the reception starts at 6:30 but I want to emphasize that it's 6:30 SHARP. And that's when everything starts and if you're late, you're sol. So I'm trying to figure out how I want to word that and if I want since after that I will be able to assemble everything. The guest list also needs to be finalized. oy vey, the list keeps getting longer...

ok, i'm out!

kar

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    Wait a minute, hooker. You never told me anything about a wedding sweater! You'd better queue it on ravelry so I can check it out!

    I loooove alpaca...so very nice...you'll be in heaven knitting with it.

    Oh, and congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming a complete yarn snob. Soon, anything other than natural fibers and expensive goodness will be basically nonexistent for you. It happened to me...it can happen to you too! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home