the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, June 18, 2007

no good title...

Yay! we got fully approved for the mortgage, so on june 29th we'll be homeowners! wahoo! The wedding is only 10 months away and i feel like so much is still unsettled! i still have to find a cake lady, i still have to finalize centerpieces and i have to finalize flowers and just about everything else! EEP! I have a list going.....with due dates...we have our engagement pics this weekend so i'll be able to make the save-the-dates for the far out of towners and probably some of the family members since they'll want them....i'm making magnets :)....and i have to finalize the invites this summer...i've decided to do a postcard reply and am actually pretty excited about it! though i'm still debating how i will tie in the postcard back into the original design theme of the invites...ok enough wedding related babbling!

i got the knitpicks options needles! they're sooooooooo awesome! i've actually started knitting at work and everyone is really amused by it! i have decided that i do enjoy knitting and how much fun it can be. I'm going to make my first sweater for a girl who's having a little boy. I figure I'll make it a little bigger but this will give me time to finish it! Any suggestions for a pattern? anyone?

Ok, i need to go packy my apartment up some more!

Kar

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    congrats on housiness and also those needles!

    Oh, and don't freak out about the wedding...yo in good shape fer rills.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home