the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

and about time for a blog...

Ok, sorry, my craftiness has been replaced by wedding planning and trying to find a new job...between the two, i just don't have the time or energy for it or should i say heart for it!

I finally found bridesmaids dresses! though abby will have to have hers altered A LOT...shes about a size 4 and the lowest they had was a 10! but they were on sale for 54.90, so she really can't complain...and she'll just need the bust adjusted because it's not a skimming design! oooooh and i got my dress! if you want to see pics, just email me and i'll send them your way....

So here's my idea for the invites, which i'm pretty sure i'm following through on...I've been drawing (i guess that counts as crafty)...and i want to put a simple grouping of tulips on the invites and have a very bold writing to contrast with the softness of the drawing...so i've almost narrowed that one down...it's very close to being finished

i found some jewelry that I may buy the bridesmaids, it's a 7 strands of pearls that are spaced out, I think i may get them since i love them soooo much...my only problem now becomes that i have gold in my wedding colors: raspberry and light gold. so i bought a tiara with gold but it's getting hard to find a necklace with gold instead of silver...booo...

i'm tired of my job and want to be done...i'm past the just applying to colleges deal and now i'm applying to everything and anything that i can...so hopefully i can get something soon so i can get my life in order. and then i can pack up and we can find a house and all of that stuff...we're not exactly sure what's going to happen, but we need to know by mid may i think...at least late may....what a birthday present that would be!

anywho, hope all is well with everyone out there and i hope to finally find a job and hope that you're well! and this weather is weirding me out...and i had to go to work on a SUNDAY at 8 am : ( i'm sad but may not have to go tomorrow due to maybe going in tomorrow night...we'll find out this evening...ok, i'm seriously off!

kar

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    I like the bridesmaid dress...it's simple and cute. My choice won't be solidified until Sandra tries it on and tells me whether or not she likes it. So far, Michelle and Stef agree...it would be great if I could satisfy all three of them, ya know? I showed you my gown though, didn't I?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home