the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i should probably get ready...

i've made significant progress on my knitted scarf. I had all day on saturday to get down to business and switched colors several times! it's probably only 1/4 done just because i want a loooooooong scarf. It's so skinny that it needs to be long....i don't know how much time i'll actually have this weekend, but we'll see....

my ipod came last night!!! which makes me a happy puppy! although all my music i uploaded to ms. computer was through windows media player...and guess what? i tunes doesn't recognize it....so i've tried to re-upload but it's not being a happy time and now i have duplicates....so i may just clear off all my music from my computer and start over tonite and just put it all back on...grrr...but i may wait till this weekend....hey anyone know if i can upload music w/o internet?? this ip isn't on my parents connection so i won't be able to get my computer to work...but i may want to get all the music off of my old one...i uploaded alot from cd's in college :) i promise there was no illegal downloading in college....i just had everything named and shit. aaaaaaaaaaah....so i'll think about that today....and maybe i'll knit while itunes converts my music tonite....

kar

**oh and this weekend i promise pics!!! maybe even tonite....***

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    You got an iPod? COOL!! I've sort of been wanting to replace mine...but no $. If you want to upload from a different computer, you have to install the ipod software onto that computer or it won't recognize the ipod. Just having iTunes isn't enough...If you still have the disk, take it with you...

    I can't wait to see your scarf...begging for a photo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home