the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

titleless....




i don't really have a title for this post...i promised pictures on saturday and lied...so at least it's here on tuesday...above is the football caddy that i promised to my boyfriend before the end of football season...i'm learning the picture thing, so bear with me...

Below is the colors of knit picks palette that i have....i'm not quite sure what i'm going to do with it, but i have it and it's really soft and just lovely...


Here is one of the few squares i have done for that one shrug from crochetme.com....
Here is my first kinda finished shrug! I have to sew the seams (i did one yesterday) and then finish the edges and i'm done! though i think it may be a gift to someone with not such big knockers!
here is that afghan that i haven't touched for a month or so....these actually have the edging done and then i'm going to connect them with a royal purple/blue...it's actually quite pretty!



i have to finish sewing some stuff tonite...i decided to make my halloween costume! I'm having a pirate party and so i made a black corset (which still needs some more fitting) and then a skirt from some stripey fabric and muslim...here's a picture of what the skirt is made out of....i guess i was inspired by project runway...(ok...so this one is on the other side...i'm learning here!!)




so are you overloaded with pictures?? hopefully i'll have some more soon now that i can and not as lazy...cold weather always inspires me to crochet, so inshallah, i'll be getting some more done on stuff!

i'm going to go sew now! i have to finish it by thursday since i'm working that night and going to see my mom and dad on friday night and party is on saturday! whew!

Kar

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    Yay, pictures!! I'm so excited. I'm going to see all your WIPs (Works in Progress) in person tonight. See you soon! I decided not to wear the skirt I made though...

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    Just because I've almost completely stopped knitting lately doesn't mean that you can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home