the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

can we cancel november??

This really hasn't been a great month for anyone....quick post....not much to say on the crochet front...i think i should learn to knit....there's so many cooler sweaters to make...but crocheting has it's advantages...such as if you mess up...you can't always tell that easily...and it's easier to improvise i think because everything not as tied together as knitting....maybe little jessica will teach me to knit!

hopefully i'll crochet soon again...i had insomnia sunday and monday and couldn't sleep to save my life...and i totally went to sleep at 3 am...i think i'm tired tonite though....but this could all be because my grandma died on monday :( so i'm heading home tomorrow for everything...i know your sorry, but it's part of life i think and i'm glad she didn't suffer. I feel sorry for my mommy though because she has a lot to go through now and it's just the beginning before crap....

and i was totally sick last week and it sucked...

i haven't had a good november...i'm missing my AMUN conference too where i was supposed to be on staff but couldn't because of work and this...so that's poopy...and little jessica is having a rough time with crap too...

so pray for us all if you're a praying kind of person...and if you read this....

kar

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, man...WTF is up with NOVEMBER? This is supposed to be a cool month...I had a birthday and everything. Whatever, dude. It's almost over, right?

    ....
    ....
    ....
    ....

    and you know I'd get all geeked up over teaching you how to knit. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home