the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

and a new blog....

ok, so no pics because i'm lazy and forgot to take some but i thought that i should blog first!!

i finished a project!! the football cozy thingy for my fiance! it's at his apt so i don't have pictures of it,...maybe next time i go i'll update it! i'm also making some scrubbers out of nylon netting for his mom...they're in a circular pattern and i'm kind of making it up as i go along!

i also finished another project! i made 2 doggy sweaters for my brother and sister-in-law's little dog and one was WAY too big! so i took it apart and made a new one from an adapted pattern....so i finished that too!!

i'm still working on some of the other stuff that's unfinished...the gray little sweater just needs some love and attention to adapt to my upper body....and the raspberry one also needs some work...but that wouldn't take long....

but...

i learned how to knit!! my friend taught me how and apparently i caught on quickly! i'm making a scarf out of knit picks palette because she told me i have to make a scarf first...and i'm doing the knit stitch and the pearl stitch...so after this i'll be able to do mucho more...i'm only learning because i want to make sweaters and there's more fun patterns in knitting than crocheting...but i'll keep up both!

well, the fiance is needing my attention so i'll leave this post be...hopefully i'll blog more...my scarf is going to have stripes too! i'm going to be adventurous!

Kar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home