the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

short post!

ok, i have a few minutes before i have to leave for work and i'm well...bored...so here's a short post! I'm still awaiting a phone call about the job i applied to :-/ I just want to know something definite about next year...well actually this all has to be settled by July! And i have no idea what's going to happen...i'm starting to knit more, i did yesterday and will probably today too! yay!

on a craft note: i'm thinking about doing small watercolor flowers on the invitations to the wedding, i know, i'm crazy but that's what i want. and to do it on actual watercolor paper would be ridicuously expensive. So can anyone point me in cheap watercolor paper direction? OR should i just do it on a linen paper? I can get 100 sheets of that for like $10 at envelopemall.com (where i'll be getting the envelopes from!) What do you think? (i think this may be directed to jessica...lol)

maybe another update tonite!

Kar

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    Yay for knitting! In response to your question (questions)...I have no idea. Watercolor paper would probably be the best bet because of the tooth on it. I would think linen paper has a very fine tooth and would be quite thin (so it would wrinkle)...but I'm not really sure what, exactly, linen paper is. so, I'm basically useless to you.

    Max and I have decided to do our own invitation too, I think. I have this great idea to do bilingual ones (english/russian, of course)! How cool would that be?!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    ok...so myspace isn't working right now. So, I can't message you pictures of the dress I love. You should give me your email address.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home