the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

and pictures!

and pictures!!! ok, so the left shot is a tiny bit blurry...but it's my only imperfection that i can find...somehow i didn't do something right and well...it doesn't look awesome as it should...



below is a closer image of my lovely knitting...i don't have the best camera...but the fiance does and i figure i basically own all of that...just not quite yet...















and here is a picture of it all stretched out! i am going to have to flatten it...but you get the idea...i'm going to start an orange stripe next and then i don't know what color...but a big blue one will be soon!









and you can see how curled it is...i'm using knit picks palette yarn fyi...and i do love it...i think i like thinner yarn rather than thicker...i used to be a thick yarn girl and now i like the thinner...but then again...i just love yarn...










and look it's my engagement ring to the left!
















Ok, so above is the doggy sweater that i made the pattern for myself...i still have to finish up the top and also the arm holes...but again...when do i actually finish anything!?

and there's my annual weekend packing for winter...having a fiance that coaches is stressful...luckily he'll come visit me a lot in the future and i will barely have to travel!!


Ok, that's all the blog I have in me...i'm going to go update my ipod :)

Kar

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    All right, darling...here is your comment. :) I really thought I left you one...but apparently I didn't. The scarf looks great! The rolling up naturally happens. If you block it, it might get better. if you were to knit the first (or a few of) stitch every row, it would help, but that is a little complicated for a first knitting project.

    And dear, do tell me about your shitty day...I hope you feel better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home