the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, March 05, 2007

have you ever had the feeling....

that you kinda suck at life??

i mean, i went for a position that i'm really perfect for and would be great at, but because i didnt have the right experience, i didn't get it. and oh, now starting in july, i will have to commute 45 min for a job that i don't like and don't see myself at and feel like i'm wasting my potential. and it's not that i feel entitled to something awesome, its just i want something more...and i can't have that and i feel like i will not have anything wonderful handed to me.

yes, i have a great fiance and i live well for my life but i need something more...i want to not do this anymore, and it's hard...why can't i ever have the right things...why cant i find what i need? it's too crappy to do...and what sucks is that i can't ever have what i want or what would be perfect...i need to just stop and let go, this wasn't right, but it seemed like it was....i just want something to work...and i can't find it...can it just find me? at least just this once?

and don't tell me that it makes me stronger. that's what people say to make them feel better, i don't need to be any stronger, i just want something a little easy...and this is not fun AT ALL...ok, that's my vent...feel free to say, i feel you because you probably do!

kar

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    I haven't blogged about knit night, you're right. I keep forgetting. I did post a few pictures of us on myspace, though.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    I've found that you can only do craftiness when you feel the need to do it. You just aren't in the mood right now...and that's cool. I'm not sure if the patterns are still on sale. I want to say it was for the weekend. Apparently, they alternate which brand of patterns are "on sale." so, if you were to go and the butterick patterns weren't on sale anymore...chances are another brand would be, you know what I mean? Good luck. Oh yeah...and job stuff sucks for me too. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home