the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

so...i really shouldn't complain i suppose

Ok, so last blog post i'm pretty sure that i made it seem like life was wonderful, and don't get me wrong, it is! The only problem is my job. I've been at this one 2 weeks and have learned nothing and no tasks have actually been assigned as mine. I don't even know what to do daily and after i finish one thing, i have to ask, now what? and to top it all off, no one knows what is going on, it's driving me flipping mad! So I've kinda decided that i'm totally not going to stay at this job, it seemed peachy but the fact is that the office is in a disaster mode and no one is letting me step up and fix it, which I could totally do if i had direction.

Good news? We finally settled everything with the sellers of the house so it's ours! YAY! They didn't fix everything, but they fixed one thing out of 2 so we're kosher with that. And i had an interview at the art institute so hopefully that will have gone well!

I know i shouldn't complain about the job, but it's even worse than dreaded nalco....it makes them look GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home