the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, May 07, 2007

i'm kinda an idiot!

Ok, so i was at work scoping out to see if new positions had been listed on a couple of college's websites...and i totally messed up and thought that it was a different location than the actual one it was...so i'm a big idiot and well i guess that i suck at life and won't be getting that job! HA! The interview i think went really well, but i have to hope that this is what's meant to be, because otherwise i don't know what i'm going to do!! I just wish that i would know before 3 weeks from now....i wish that i would know in about 2 weeks, i can handle 2 weeks...it's that extra one that killlls me...

craft time!

the beads came in!!! i'm super excited and may do some designing tonite on some spare wire so when i get the rest of my findings, it'll be easy and no problem...and let's face it, i'm excited!!

and i changed the bridesmaid dresses because the fabric wasn't too forgiving for the girls and i want them to look good!! so here's the new ones:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2818471/0~2376788~6002242~6007533~6007554?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007554&P=1

i suck at inserting pics and such...anywho, i'm going to go play with beads and maybe put some clothes away because my apartment turned into a disaster over night it seems...i just want to find out what i'll be doing next year so we can get a place to live!!!! ah!!!

Kar

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    YAY!! Congratulations, Kara! I am SOOOOO happy for you! Finding a job sucks...I've had no luck, but I'm not as outgoing as you, as we both are quite aware. And you're looking at houses, too? Fun! I hope you find something. I think the market is still really good for buyers...so hopefully, you will find something...it may not happen in a weekend, though...

    And I'd like to see your beading progress.

    ...and I can't find you on flickr...what's your username??

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jez said…

    Oh and one more thing. I think we should maybe do a knit/crochet along. We can both knit or crochet the same pattern at the same time. I think it will help motivate us, since we would constantly be checking up on each other's progress. We can even make a flickr group devoted to it and encourage others to join us! Wouldn't that be FUN!!??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home