the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Friday, April 27, 2007

craft-world

Ok, so i'm sorry that I've abandoned craft world. i really need to not abandon it...i have things that i need to get done! I guess my life has been consumed with wedding-related things. I think i can relax...i've found bridesmaid dresses and they arrived today! They are running a bit small....so I think they're going to kill me about them, but I tried one on and they're not as you-look-7-months-pregnant as i thought they would which is a GOOD thing because that would've meant i had to find a new dress! They're actually more body hugging than I thought...which means that the girls will have to go on a nice little fitness regime to get into them and look nice, but at least they have a year!

ok, craft-world.

i'm going to knit tomorrow while david does work. I need to finish my scarf and I think I can do it tomorrow, except i'm not sure i remember how to finish it off....help!!

Here's the other projects that need finishing:

1. afghan - i started this a year ago...i need to do more of this and finish by august!
2. painting - i have another pet painting to do for gina at work, i should start and finish that in 2 weeks because who knows how long i'll be at nalco
3. scarf - hopefully within the week

That's really all i really need to do now, i'm not sure what else i need to finish, i don't have much to start! I'm asking for the knit picks options set for my birthday so i'll be able to start knitting lace and socks and more FUN things!

ok, that's all i have for today!

Kar

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jez said…

    So, I'm glad to hear about your dresses!! Sandra is going to try hers on this week and hopefully they will all get them ordered. I'm also glad to hear of your recent crafty motivation!! Of course, it is always ok to take a break from the crafts, you know. I just have one of those one-tracked, obsessive minds that can't let go. It's a blessing and a curse, let me tell you.

    bridesmaid dresses here:
    http://davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=1575&prodgroup=110

    I may have already sent the link to you, I don't really remember!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home