the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I want to cry...

Ok, so i made really great progress on my mom's sweater for xmas which is only what...6 weeks away and I was doing so well and getting it all done...well once I realized how the pattern was going to be formed, I think it's just too big and not the right size. It really bums me as I've already done 20+ rows and that was a lot of work because I thought that it was folded a different way instead of the way that it was. AND there was no clear way that said how the pattern was going to be folded and it never made sense to me, so now I have to start that all over....

on a good note. I've printed and will cut all of the inserts today for the invites. I should have that all done. Yesterday I also made the girl's earrings and learned that my idea for the toasting flutes is not going to work at all. So instead i'm going to make something like this since I refuse to spend that much on a serving set as well.

Boo urns.

So now I'll be crocheting away fast like to get everything together. So now all the things that need to be done in 6 weeks:
  • Mom's sweater
  • Abby's sweater
  • David's mom's scarf (oh and i'm doing a cable knit for this one, wish me luck....)

Ok, I'm done with this now, I'm going to go update my deprogress on ravelry :(

Kar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home