the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Monday, January 14, 2008

sorry...

Ok, so I'm sorry that I've been MIA for the past month or so but I was so busy with trying to get all of the christmas sweaters done, that I didn't have time to blog...

There was also all the wedding related DIY parts that needed to be done and now I sit here with only the programs to really get done. I can't believe it! There's a ton of little stuff that I can't do closer to the wedding to get done like talking to vendors and such, but I'm trying to get all that done. I'm also impatiently waiting on the verdict for my menu. I hope and pray that it's not as expensive as I think it may...if so, that's no good at all and I'll have to do some major changes to it to get it there. The only thing that is stopping me from finishing the programs right now is the fact that we haven't set our ceremony, which will be done in 3 weeks. I have my hair trial this weekend and dress fitting, so that's checked off. Whew. I don't know what to do with myself or what projects to take on next...but I've done all the little things that matter...like the monogrammed aisle runner...the only project I have at home is the cardbox! Which I'll probably work on this evening...

Now i had originally said I was going to make a wedding sweater, and I'm planning on it, but I don't know. I forgot that a girl at work has commissioned me to make her a sweater (see my mom's sweater) which should only take a few weeks, so that will keep me busy. And then there is my mom's sweater which needs some help, but maybe I'll work on the wedding sweater...but not stress out about it all...

oh well, hopefully I'll post some lovely things more often now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home