the crochetinator

my randomness in crochet, and my attempt to finish all the projects i start...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what's up crocheters?!

Ok, so I totally haven't picked up a needle OR a hook forever and 3 days. I really do miss it but find it so hard to work with yummy yarn when it's 80 out! So now that it's cold, I'm totally into it. And I have to finish that cardi that I meant to make for the wedding and then totally didn't. I WANT and NEED to finish it...I love it even in it's own right, and the yarn is to die for! MMM alpaca.

So that's on my first to-do list by the end of the year. I should take it with me and do on lunch breaks.

And I was inspired to write as I have a new ravelry friend! YAY! Do you read this and are on ravelry?! If so, add me!

Oh and lastly before I leave and cuddle with the hubs, I totally had that quarter-life crisis and here's the proof www.karatography.com

yeah, it's super fantabulous I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home